Monday, June 10, 2013

The Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats (Chaos Dwarves)

Chaos Dwarves,

Keeping the Chaos theme rolling, I bring the mighty Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats!  Ill try and stay away from the Dwarf jokes because they really are the lowest form of humor. The Chaos Dwarves are one of the best teams in Blood Bowl. Combining the starting skill set of the Longbeards with the ability to mutate makes them a brutally efficient team. Add the fragile, but cheap, hobgoblins and you get a 'balanced' team of stars and filler. 

The Zharr-Naggrund Ziggurats

Say something about our hats, I dare ya!

Yeah, sure 'boss', I know where the gold goes....
Barik Farblast on Dat ASS!!!


The Bull Centaur, one of the best designed pieces in Blood Bowl. 

The Minotaur, I hate them but have like 10 painted....
 I have a Chaos Dwarf strategy guide on the way, but I better put out a Dash team first or there might be a revolt.

Best,

Frank

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for the strategy guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Warhammer Minotaur as the basis for my Chaos Dwarf Mino as well!

    http://tasmancave.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/darkland-decimators.html

    ReplyDelete