Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Eastern Steppes United (Chaos Pact)

The Eastern Steppes United (Chaos Pact)

Continuing with this weeks Chaos theme I present The Eastern Steppes United. This is my make shift Chaos Pact team as I am currently working on one based off of the older Games Workshop figures. I like this team, just not a huge fan of the Marauders. I really like Thorg N' Crack, Star Ogre and Fulstench Nightglow, Mutated Troll.
The Eastern Steppes United

Thorg N' Crack


Fulstench Nightglow




The Animosity contingent.

Marauders

Multicultural Marauders

The Eastern Steppes United  in action.
Chaos Pact are a throwback to the good old days of Blood Bowl. Based off the Chaos All-Stars they try to incorporate a rag tag warband from the Northern Wastes.The team can field three big guys, but usually shouldn't if it wants to win games.  It can be min/maxed into a clawpomb machine, but that takes some serious time devotion. I hop they are around when LRB7 drops.... I hear its RIGHT around the corner.

Best,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment