Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Wasteland Widowmakers (chaos)

The Wasteland Widowmakers (chaos)

Ah Chaos, the bad boys of Blood Bowl. Forget the ball, kill the opponents. I think they work perfectly fluff wise, and statistic show they are not over powered.  This is one of my favorite painted teams. It looks great as a whole.

The Wasteland Widowmakers


Killer Beast looking to lay some Claw!

Some rookie Linebeasts



A herd of hard hitting goats!

Bilegut Rotspew, Chaos Warrior
 More after the jump!

Old Marauder Warrior Converted. 

Chaos 2nd Ed. 

The Four Horseman


The ight turnover machine. Grasnack Whitehoof

Make sure you check out my Chaos strategy guide in the Strategy guide section. I'm a Chaos coach, through and through!

Frank N. Stein

1 comment:

  1. Yellow and Blue are our League colours and I've wanted to do a team in them for ages - yours came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete