Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Westside Werewolves (Necromantic)

The Westside Werewolves, one of the older teams I painted. Lots of conversions and not my best work. I still like the team a lot. Obviously, the Flesh Golem models are my favorite. One looks a lot like me in my younger days.
Wolves, love to play fetch. WIlly Miniatures. 


Is that a baby? I love babies. 


Me in my younger days. 

Up and coming Golem Silvor the Handsome


Braaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnns

Wights. 

The core of the team. 

Squishy Ghouls. 

The Westside Werewolves

The West Side Werewolves

Necromantic teams are top tier in BB. I have always struggled with them for some odd reason. Werewolves are great, but only really become stars with a DOUBLE on your skill roll. Mighty Blow makes their Claws deadly. Flesh Golem are slow to skill, but fantastic players. The access to General skills makes up for the ST4. Zombies with Block/Fend make for great line fodder.

I hate Ghouls.

Best,

Frank N. Stein

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Can you please tell me how tall are the 2 wolves (in mm)?
    Aren't they so tall for ST3?
    Great painting
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete