Friday, May 24, 2013

The Forrest Hills Fright Knights (vampire)

The Forrest Hills Fright Knights,

This is another team I touched up. It didn't come out exactly how I would like, but still a respectable paint job to field on the pitch. I like the thralls in particular, great Games Workshop models. 
The Forrest Hills Fright Knights

The worst positional in the game? Perhaps.


Taste like chicken. 

Dr. Acula


Her eyes washed out.... have to fix that. 

Back when you had the Vampire Lord. 

I dont play Vampires often, but they are a fun team. At mid TV min/maxed Vampire team can be very effective. 3-4 skilled vamps, and wrestle/fend thralls and you are in good shape. Bash teams cant cage effectively and passing teams get Gazed and annoyed. I like to score early with Vamps and play defense. It quickly becomes a numbers games with you charting your own thralls. Better to get that score in early.

Best,

Frank N. Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment