Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Dudley Chainsaw Massacre (Goblin)

The Dudley Chainsaw Massacre

Ah goblins, one of my favorite teams. Every now and again, when I realize I'm taking the game too seriously, I love to bust out a low TV Goblin team and wreak havoc on other coaches. There is nothing quite like when a goblin team is 'firing' on all cylinders. You can DESTROY an entire team in 4 turns.Sometimes you are destroying your OWN team, but that's the fun of t, right? 


Little Gitz

Gobbos


Surprisingly nimble.

Vrmmmmmmmm vrmmmmm chakka chakka....

Catch? 

Might Blow and +MA Please?

Hey Ref, you aint seen nothing!

Da Troll


Da other Troll... working on an old GW one to replace this fat git. 


The Dudley Chainsaw Massacre

Again, a tier 3 team.... But still extremely fun to play. On the flipside, there is nothing more embarrassing then losing to a goblin team... well maybe to halflings. 

Frank

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your second troll (the non GW one) - what figure is that?

    I haven't played Gobbos yet but look forward to that day being soon!

    ReplyDelete